- Our client, £1.7bn PE backed business services organisation was in the process of restructuring their funding. The existing financial model had insufficient flexibility and was becoming a bottleneck in the process.
- Developed the financial model to have greater flexibility and faster turnaround times
- Full Analytical Review of each of the divisional P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flows
- Scenario and sensitivity analysis to demonstrate base case and downside cases for the advisors’ reports
- Stakeholder management, acting as first point of contact for financial forecast queries from third parties
- Presented outputs to the senior exec team, showing cash flow and funding implications of each strategy in real time
- The financial model underpinned the successful restructuring of the business and the ongoing support of its lenders thereby avoiding administration.