We are looking for finance qualified individuals with strong technical and commercial skills, who want to make a difference for their clients, can learn and adapt to different situations quickly and who wish to work cross industry on a wide variety of projects.
In return for contributing to the ongoing growth and success of the company you will have an opportunity to progress quickly, whilst receiving personal training and a comprehensive benefits package including participation in a rewarding bonus scheme.
Work as a consultant within the team contributing to the identification, award and delivery of a variety of client engagement activities across all service lines.
Typical work activity includes
- Operational and transaction modelling
- Business Plan/Case development and review
- Financial analysis and interpretation
- Commercial review
- Short-term Cash flow modelling
- Scenario analysis
- Operational improvement (reporting/process)
- Reporting and KPI development
Key areas of responsibility
- Provide high quality delivery of client assignments to agreed work plan
- Build driver based integrated P&L, BS, CF models
- Own and present information clearly
- Work in a flexible manner servicing the needs of the client
- Develop strong working relationships with relevant client contacts
- Obtain a good understanding of clients’ business issues
- Effectively describe Swan Partner’s activities and positioning
- Maintain up to date technical skills and qualifications
- Operate as an effective team member within a flat structure
- UK recognised professional accountancy qualification
- c.1-3 years PQE
- Strong excel skills to quickly and accurately manipulate data
- Consultancy, advisory, special project or business partnering experience
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work flexibly, independently and within a team
- Ability to delivery to tight deadlines
- Ability to translate data into relevant business information and communicate complex information
- Ability to rapidly gain insight on new businesses and industries
We believe in achieving a good work life balance and are committed to ensuring that everyone enjoys their work.
We operate a ‘champagne moments’ approach to celebrating achievements and success, coupled with regular team updates, with rewards including away trips.
We appreciate a meritocracy based work environment where there is a flat hierarchy and everyone gets involved in all service lines.
- Up to £50k salary p.a. dependent on experience
- Comprehensive benefits
- Discretionary bonus
How to apply
To apply, email a comprehensive CV to [email protected]s.co.uk, or upload your CV via the form.
To discuss the role and get further information please contact us.