Our Support can ensure processes are streamlined and effective, particularly following periods of significant change
What we do
Effective and fit for purpose processes are key to operating efficiently and minimising risks. Within finance, the core processes need to incorporate adequate controls to ensure adherence to accounting standards and legal requirements.
We work with clients seeking to address specific issues within or across a department’s process as well as to streamline or merge processes following periods of significant change such as growth, acquisitions or restructuring.
How we can help you
Typically we work with our clients to develop and implement fit for purpose process through the following activities:
- Design an approach to gather information in a way that is pragmatic and fit for purpose
- Map current process(es), identifying gaps, overlaps, duplications, unnecessary tasks and risks
- Propose improvements and amendments to current practice
- Prioritise action plan to deliver quick wins and develop longer term roadmap
- Support communication and implementation of changes
- Post implementation review
Swan are easy to work with, good in meetings with the PE house, clear on the next steps and very supportive.
– FD, PE Portfolio business
Please click to view summaries of featured client work. We will tailor our work with you to deliver the support and input you require.