Our client had recently experienced significant growth and organisational change. Whilst performance was sound, the level of customer debt on the debtor ledger gave rise to concern.
We were asked to review the Order to Cash (O2C) process and identify root causes of the issues, recommend areas for improvement and subsequently support the development of an implementation plan and initial delivery thereof.
- Interviewed key personnel across the business identifying over 100 issues
- Developed c.40 recommendations
- Documented end to end processes, identifying systems used and roles involved with each stage
- Reviewed process roles and responsibilities, recommending changes where required
- Established project management office processes and documentation to support implementation
- Supported the business action leads to develop and document their solutions
- Clear visibility of issues giving rise to the debtor book challenges
- A comprehensive action plan with clear accountabilities and timescales
Governance arrangements to oversee implementation and take key decisions as required
- Fully engaged and empowered cross function action leads delivering changes to the process
- Revised roles and responsibilities enabling clearer accountability and a more efficient process
- An improved focus on the Order to Cash process, the deteriorating position was stabilised, and management were able to improve the value of the debtor book
Swan Partners are fast workers, down to earth and sensibly priced. I have not met people in 25 years of doing transactions who do it better.
– CEO, FTSE250 Insurance Company
The team’s support was invaluable throughout the acquisition process and I would recommend to anyone to use them in the future.
– CEO, FTSE250 Oil & Gas Company