Our support can alleviate the pressure on the finance team allowing them to concentrate on running the business.
What we do
Finance teams face significant pressure during an IPO, rights issue or class 1 acquisition or disposal due to the number of required deliverables and work streams.
We will identify the areas where we can provide support and develop a practical timetable to deliver outputs for the client, sponsor and other advisors. We can ensure that the necessary information is prepared, reviewed and presented to maximise the likelihood of a successful transaction.
We are also able to provide project management and flexible support to address bottlenecks and undertake ad hoc tasks, in order to keep the transaction to time.
How we can help you
Typically we assist clients with:
- Historic information preparation and HFI
- Developing financial models for working capital sign-off
- Project and stakeholder management
- Drafting and validation of elements of the circular
- Drafting of Working Capital and FPPP memos
- Analysis to support the equity presentation
- First point of contact for Reporting Accountants
It was a faultless performance from Swan. I cannot emphasise enough how useful and helpful the team were. We could not have done it without them. They took the strain and acted as a surrogate finance team. Their commitment was admirable.
— CFO, Transport and Logistics business
Please click to view summaries of featured client work. We will tailor our work with you to deliver the support and input you require.