Our client, a privately owned services business, engaged us to support its finance function with the preparation of key deliverables for a £550m IPO.
- Adaptation of the existing financial model to reflect a recent acquisition, and the implications of debt re-financing
- Working Capital sensitivity and scenario analysis
Commercial analysis of customers and sectors for the equity presentation
- Review of information prior to 3rd party release
- Project and stakeholder management liaising with reporting accountant
- Drafting of FPPP and Working Capital Memos
- Freed up management time to run the business whilst information was prepared and stakeholders managed
- Company successfully listed to tight timescales
Swan Partners are fast workers, down to earth and sensibly priced. I have not met people in 25 years of doing transactions who do it better.
– CEO, FTSE250 Insurance Company
The team’s support was invaluable throughout the acquisition process and I would recommend to anyone to use them in the future.
– CEO, FTSE250 Oil & Gas Company