Our support helps clients to effectively consider and present a range of scenarios to a variety of stakeholders.
What we do
Acquisitions are typically high pressured with tight timescales and a lack of, or imperfect, financial and operational information. We have supported over 40 acquisitions working closely with PE sponsors, stakeholders and advisors to leverage what is available in a pragmatic manner.
We do not perform financial due diligence but instead we work flexibly and seamlessly with other advisors, preparing forecast scenarios and performing analysis in real time to provide value and insight, shaping the process and assisting you in making informed commercial decisions at key points.
How we can help you
Typically we assist clients with:
- Development of a financial model, which can be refined and updated as information becomes available
- For listed transactions, creation of a working capital valuation model
- Bespoke analysis to key value drivers to short order
- Undertaking sensitivity analysis
- Identification of commercial red flags and risks
- Development of outputs for Board review and presentation to investment committee
- Modelling of acquisition funding and covenant positions
- Project and stakeholder management
It was a successful project and Swan helped build the model. Swan were responsive and did a good job at reacting quickly to requests.
— FD, Private Equity Portfolio Business
Please click to view summaries of featured client work. We will tailor our work with you to deliver the support and input you require.