Our support can create an efficient process to quickly produce an accurate and up to date cashflow forecast
What we do
Understanding your short term (13 week) cashflow position is critical for any business to enable effective cash management and minimise borrowing. A robust process and cashflow model is especially useful where lenders seek regular updates or you report against covenants.
We can assist in identifying your cashflow position by developing models alongside your internal processes to ensure that the necessary information is available timely and accurately.
How we can help you
Typically we assist clients with:
- Review of existing process and recommendations for changes
- Analyse actual cash flows to inform forecast view
- Create a streamlined process for weekly refresh
- Establish sensitivity and mitigation functionality
- Integrate short term cashflow output with your medium term model
They had a nice style and built a mutual respect with the team. They were quickly up to speed with the business.
FD, Services business
Please click to view summaries of featured client work. We will tailor our work with you to deliver the support and input you require.