Our client’s Board were frustrated that the Board Pack contained insufficient information to measure the business against key strategic objectives.
The Management team were frustrated that there was insufficient time to review and explain report outputs between its production and subsequent issue to the Board.
- Held discussions with key stakeholders to define the measures and information required
- Reviewed existing disjointed and uncoordinated data and reporting across the business
- Reviewed the current adhoc content of the monthly report
- Established an effective way to report consistently on the working capital position of long term projects and initiatives
- Developed a revised repeatable board report format and content
- Drafted an initial report with relevant data for review
Accurate information and operational KPIs reported in the Management Pack with time to review prior to inclusion in the Board pack with appropriate levels of explanation.