Our client, a mid-tier PE house was in the process of acquiring a data services business.
Swan was asked to support the investment team with the financial modelling and adhoc tasks.
- Built a subscription contract based financial model working closely with the sponsors investment team
- Supported the PE house with running and iterating multiple scenarios in advance of their investment committee
- Undertook bespoke analysis for the investment committee papers
- Creation of separate detailed funds flow model to enable the execution of the transaction
- Stakeholder management, addressing advisor questions following model release
- Following the completion of the work, we also developed a sustainable Board Reporting Pack
- The acquisition was successfully completed to time
- There was pertinent management information available from day one