Our client, £1.7bn PE backed business services organisation was in the process of restructuring their funding. The existing financial model had insufficient flexibility and was becoming a bottleneck in the process.
- Developed the financial model to have greater flexibility and faster turnaround times
- Full Analytical Review of each of the divisional P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flows
- Scenario and sensitivity analysis to demonstrate base case and downside cases for the advisors’ reports
- Stakeholder management, acting as first point of contact for financial forecast queries from third parties
- Presented outputs to the senior exec team, showing cash flow and funding implications of each strategy in real time
The financial model underpinned the successful restructuring of the business and the ongoing support of its lenders thereby avoiding administration.
Swan Partners are fast workers, down to earth and sensibly priced. I have not met people in 25 years of doing transactions who do it better.
– CEO, FTSE250 Insurance Company
The team’s support was invaluable throughout the acquisition process and I would recommend to anyone to use them in the future.
– CEO, FTSE250 Oil & Gas Company