Our client, a PE backed national house builder and regeneration services business, was in the process of being sold.
Due to capacity constraints, assistance was required by management to prepare the necessary historic and forecast information and to liaise with potential acquirers and their advisors.
- Development of a historic data pack enabling trend analysis and interrogation, normalisation adjustment and reconciliation to statutory accounts
- Creation of a dynamic, driver based fully integrated P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow financial model which enabled, sensitivity analysis and scenario planning
- Stakeholder management and support in particular to VDD advisors
- Presentation of financial model to bidders to give them confidence that the projections were robust
- Freed the management team to focus on the strategic aspects of the deal and the day to day business
- Successful c.£300m sale completed to time
Swan Partners are fast workers, down to earth and sensibly priced. I have not met people in 25 years of doing transactions who do it better.
– CEO, FTSE250 Insurance Company
The team’s support was invaluable throughout the acquisition process and I would recommend to anyone to use them in the future.
– CEO, FTSE250 Oil & Gas Company