Our client required ongoing reporting of their 13 week cash flow forecast to support their refinancing exercise. The company had started to put a short term cash flow process in place, however no individual in the business had full ownership of the forecast.
- Obtained an understanding of current reporting and key contributors to the existing process
- Adapted the existing forecast to improve quality of outputs and provide greater clarity on week on week variances
- Improved the weekly update process
- Developed functionality to enable risks to be better understood
- Improved the weekly update process to be quicker and more accurate
The model provided management with more time to review than prepare it and gave potential lenders the necessary visibility to enable them to agree a new financing arrangement.
The model continues to be used on a weekly basis.
Swan Partners are fast workers, down to earth and sensibly priced. I have not met people in 25 years of doing transactions who do it better.
– CEO, FTSE250 Insurance Company
The team’s support was invaluable throughout the acquisition process and I would recommend to anyone to use them in the future.
– CEO, FTSE250 Oil & Gas Company