Transactions and significant business improvements need coordination, planning and effective communication across a wide range of internal and or, external stakeholders to increase the likelihood of success.
We are experienced at providing project and stakeholder management to our clients to ensure:
- information is robust and consistent,
- information is distributed appropriately,
- there is timely completion of deliverables, and
- execution of required actions.
We can assist you with:
- Detailed internal project timetables with clear tasks, responsibilities and deadlines, that tie into the overall Lead advisor’s plan where appropriate
- Management of critical path work streams
- Review and challenge of information prior to release to third parties
- Regular management update sessions
- Acting as the first point of contact for third parties and advisors, coordinating information flows and consolidating queries
- Version control of data and or audit trails for roadshow and business plan presentations
- Other ad-hoc tasks as necessary